Pure Veteran Pellets are ideal for helping to keep your horse healthy now that they are starting to get older. The perfect solution for the older horse with dental issues; by soaking these pellets you can provide the same fantastic benefits as our fibre based Veteran feed, but in one easily chewed step. Soak with water before feeding to form a mash.
• Perfect for older horses and ponies
• Low in sugar and starch so suitable to feed to a horse with cushings or laminitis
• Higher oil content to help maintain weight and promote condition
• High quality amino acids to help prevent muscle wastage and maintain topline
• Contains our balancer tailored specifically for the older horse and their requirements
• Contains a pre and probiotic to help maintain digestive health
• Non- heating -Contains no added sugar, no molasses and no wholegrain cereals to help avoid any diet related excitability
• Soak to form a mash making it easier for the older horse or those with poor dentition to chew
Soak 2 parts water to 1 part feed until a soft mash is formed. Using hot water will speed up the process. Feed should be served cold. Allow up to one hour soaking time.
Soya Hulls, Oatfeed, Un-molassed sugar beet, Micronized Linseed, Wheatfeed, Pure Balance, Soya Oil, Salt
400-600g per 100kg body weight depending on condition and work done.
Supplied in a 15kg bag
*Typical analysis, subject to change without notice
|Naturally occurring sugar||2%||Vitamin B2||19mg/kg||Iodine||0.7mg/kg|
|Vitamin A||12000iu/kg||Naturally occurring Iron||372mg/kg||Brewers Yeast||0.12g/kg|